• What type of forklift will meet your current needs.
• What features your forklift will need to have.
• The difference between an indoor and outdoor forklift.
• What capacity your forklift will need to have.
• The maximum height that your forklift is going to be.
• Is buying or leasing your best option.
We Offer Pallet Jack Rentals - Just $25.00 Per Day!
We pride ourselves in matching the right equipment to each client's specific needs and budget. Call today for the right material handling equipment at a fair price!
Lease options are also available, from one week to one year, on over 200 forklifts in inventory.
WE STAND BY OUR FORKLIFTS
All unites are inspected, before delivery, to be in perfect working condition and a complete safety inspection is performed.
Do You Need A License To Operate A Forklift?
The answer is a definite “yes,” per OSHA requirements. In addition to a license, you or your employee needs to be certified to use a forklift, and you need to authorize your employee to operate the forklift. OSHA license number is required upon scheduling rental.